If I am granted access to the database:
- I will not attempt to identify any individual or institution referenced in BDSP restricted data.
- I will not share access to BDSP restricted data with anyone else.
- I will exercise all reasonable and prudent care to maintain the physical and electronic security of BDSP restricted data.
- If I find information within BDSP restricted data that I believe might permit identification of any individual or institution, I will report the location of this information promptly by email to PHIfirstname.lastname@example.org, citing the location of the specific information in question.
- I have requested access to BDSP restricted data for the sole purpose of lawful use in scientific research, and I will use my privilege of access, if it is granted, for this purpose and no other.
- I have completed a training program in human research subject protections and HIPAA regulations, and I am submitting proof of having done so.
- I will indicate the general purpose for which I intend to use the database in my application.
- This agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, but my obligations with respect to BDSP data shall continue after termination.